Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Entries for a Valentine's Nail Design Contest

I entered another contest being hosted by Dollface22772(on YouTube) and I decided to enter. The theme is Valentine's and I have done quite a few already this year so I decided to enter a few of my designs. I am still working on a 3rd entry but my first 2 entries are above. Please check them out and please let me know what you guys think. The designs are not exactly new, they are ones that I have personally done though. Thanks for everyone's support! I am in the process of moving from Ohio to Arizona (it's insane!) but I will try to keep up with designs as much as possible. I will get on the road for the drive to Phoenix on March 1st so I might be absent for about a week around that date but otherwise, I will definitely post and be checking in as often as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment