Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Disney Characters



I found another contest on YouTube with a movie theme. I decided to give some Disney characters another shot. I didn't do the same characters that I attempted before. I did a set of Disney Movie nails. Each nail represents a different Disney movie.

In order in the picture- Mushu from Mulan, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Mike from Monsters Inc., Genie from Aladdin, and Chip from Beauty and the Beast. I included a few pictures and a tutorial video. The pictures aren't wonderful but the video shows the nail images well.

I entered the entire set into the contest so keep your fingers crossed for me! Feel free to check out the video I included which is a mini tutorial on how I did each design. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave questions or comments and please check out my other designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment