Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Everyone Loves an Irish Girl!

 (The pictures show my thumb nail, the first one was before I added the greet dots, and the second one is the completed design for every nail except the ring finger)

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I got in the mood early for some green. So I got an early set of St. Patty's Day nails done. I started with a french tip on my own nail and that alone is just too plain for me now so I had to keep going. I started with one green stripe on each nail and ended with this. I am an Irish girl and this proudly displays my background. I am really happy with the way it looks and I love all the green colors. I did the Irish flag on the ring finger just for a little variety. SO what do you think? Any fellow Irish people who enjoyed this design? I hope so! Even those who aren't Irish can still enjoy this cute design! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and please leave and comments or questions below. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment