Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Gorgeous Fall Nail Art- Easy to do!





This time of year is so beautiful for so many reasons- the cooler weather, the falling and color changing leaves, and holidays! Well, here is gorgeous fall/autumn inspired mani with gold leaves! I will show you how I created this adorable design and I hope you love it as much as I do for this season!



Items Used:
Deep Gray polish
Gold Glitter top coat
Deep Beige/Natural polish
Bright Gold Glitter striper or polish
Cuticle stick/Toothpick

I started with a deep gray base color. The specific color I chose was SLATE by Sinful Colors


 Then I used a holographic gold glitter to add some sparkle to the gray. I used SHINING STAR by Orly


 I wanted a slight gradient so then I used a holographic polish of a deep natural color. I used ALL HAIL THE QUEEN by Butter London (P.S. I LOVE this polish! The holographic finish in it is amazing and truly it is a gorgeous color with tons of sparkle!)

 Next, I used a gold striper to create the leaf shape and used my cuticle stick to make little indents, to simulate the veins of the leaf!


 After a healthy coat of top coat to seal in the design, I was finished! Simple right?! And I love this fall look! I really enjoy the different colors on the base and how the leaf pulls it all together for a great autumn look. Perfect for the season and fall holidays! May be a good choice for Thanksgiving nails, without being difficult or time-consuming!

 I hope you like this design and please let me know what you think! If you have any requests or ideas, be sure to comment below or post them to my Facebook and I will try my best to fill requests! What's your favorite fall mani? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment